YOUTH DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE The Archery Australia Board are seeking Expressions of Interest from members who may be interested in becoming a member of the Archery Australia Youth Development Committee. The initial goals of the committee would be – Allocation of Youth Nationals and Youth tournaments and events Development and promotion of Club and RGB based Youth Development programs Archery in school and community archery programs aimed at Youth Review of Youth Age Divisions Review of Youth Events and appropriate Youth distances Consideration of mandatory maximum bow weights for youth age groups It is expected the Youth Development Committee would work closely with the High Performance Manager and the soon to be appointed National Coaching Director. Clint Freeman has agreed to Chair the Committee. Please send your written Expression of Interest detailing your current interest and involvement in Youth activities by Monday 30th July 2012 – Archery Australia P.O.Box 54, Panania NSW 2213 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 02 9772 2749
- A Celebratory Milestone: Archery Australia Wins the Win Well Award!
- Archery Australia sets target to revamp education processes with etrainu
- Celebrating Success at the 2023 Pacific Games
- We're Thrilled to Announce the Selection Criteria for the 2024 World Archery Field Championships!
- "Motion Forward" - Our Story on Canvas