PRESS RELEASE 2nd July 2012 World Archery Federation (formally know as FITA and now referred to as World Archery) is the international governing body for the sport of Archery. Archery Australia Incorporated (referred to as Archery Australia) is the Australian governing body for the sport of Archery and is a member of both World Archery and the Australia Olympic Committee (AOC). World Archery and Archery Australia have in recent days been made aware of the fact that a person or persons have taken certain steps in Australia to establish a body known as World Archery Australia. World Archery and Archery Australia wish to clarify that World Archery Australia is not a member of, affiliated with or otherwise connected with either World Archery as the international governing body or Archery Australia as the Australian governing body. Further, World Archery Australia is not affiliated with or sanctioned by Australian Bowhunting Association, 3D Archery Association of Australia, or the Archery Alliance of Australia. World Archery and Archery Australia are taking legal advice on the actions available to them. For any enquiries please contact Archery Australia on firstname.lastname@example.org Regards James LarvenArchery Australia PRESS RELEASE
- A Celebratory Milestone: Archery Australia Wins the Win Well Award!
- Archery Australia sets target to revamp education processes with etrainu
- Celebrating Success at the 2023 Pacific Games
- We're Thrilled to Announce the Selection Criteria for the 2024 World Archery Field Championships!
- "Motion Forward" - Our Story on Canvas