Australian Team announced for next month’s 2019 World Archery Championships in Den Bosch. The national selectors have confirmed the 9 strong Australian team to compete at the 2019 World Archery Championships to compete in Den Bosch, The Netherlands 10-16 June 2019. The World Championships double as a qualifying event for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games The Mens Recurve team are coming off back to back World Cup medals after winning Silver in the mens team event at the opening 2019 World Cup event in Colombia in April where they defeated world number two The Netherlands in the semi-final before falling to current Olympic champions Korea in a tight final. The Womens Recurve team was finalised after the recent World Cup in Shanghai where the team showed great promise before being knocked out of the teams event by world number two Chinese Taipei. The team is: Mens Recurve – Taylor Worth (QAS), Ryan Tyack (QAS) and David Barnes (SASI) Womens Recurve – Belinda Maxworthy (NSWIS), Sarah Haywood (TAS) and Deonne Bridger (WA) Mens Compound – Andrew Kuchel (SA), Danie Oosthuizen (WA) and Pat Coghlan (SA) All up to date information and results can be found at https://worldarchery.org/competition/15768/s-hertogenbosch-2019-world-archery-championships#/
- A Celebratory Milestone: Archery Australia Wins the Win Well Award!
- Archery Australia sets target to revamp education processes with etrainu
- Celebrating Success at the 2023 Pacific Games
- We're Thrilled to Announce the Selection Criteria for the 2024 World Archery Field Championships!
- "Motion Forward" - Our Story on Canvas