Double Bronze for Australia at the fourth stage of the Hyundai World Cup in Berlin! David Barnes, Ryan Tyack and Taylor Worth have won an excellent team bronze for Australia in the Men’s Recurve defeating Kazakhstan 5-1. The Australian team started strong and then just got better posting scores of 56, 57 and 58. Taylor Worth then followed up with another Bronze in the men’s individual recurve, beating the Netherlands Steve Wijler 6-4 in a close and exciting match. By finishing third, Taylor also secured himself a place at the Hyundai Archery World Cup Final in Samsun in September! For full results please go to: https://worldarchery.org/events/results
- A Celebratory Milestone: Archery Australia Wins the Win Well Award!
- Archery Australia sets target to revamp education processes with etrainu
- Celebrating Success at the 2023 Pacific Games
- We're Thrilled to Announce the Selection Criteria for the 2024 World Archery Field Championships!
- "Motion Forward" - Our Story on Canvas