DEVELOPMENT OFFICER Archery Australia is seeking written applications for a new Development Officer role. The Archery Australia Development Officer role will be based in the Archery Australia Office in Sydney and will be looking to assist and drive the growth of Archery across Australia. The role will support Archery Australia’s Strategic Plan regarding increasing participation, increasing retention of members and development of facilities, coaching programs and tournament structures. The role will also be advertised on www.sportspeople.com.au and www.seek.com.au as at 7 December 2018. Position Description – CLICK HERE
- A Celebratory Milestone: Archery Australia Wins the Win Well Award!
- Archery Australia sets target to revamp education processes with etrainu
- Celebrating Success at the 2023 Pacific Games
- We're Thrilled to Announce the Selection Criteria for the 2024 World Archery Field Championships!
- "Motion Forward" - Our Story on Canvas