Eight of Australia’s best archers will travel to China later this month to take part in the year’s first World Cup event. The following archers will travel to Shanghai for the event being held from April 20th to 28th. Recurve Ryan Tyack Taylor Worth Matthew Gray Deonne Bridger Compound Michael Brosnan Derek Jacobs Robert Timms Scott Brice Staff Lorinda Rugless Yaping Shih Keep an eye on the Archery Australia website for the reports of how our athletes fare at the event.
- 2023 National Program Update
- 2024 Paris Olympic Games Nomination Criteria Update
- Announcing the 2024 World Archery Events – Selection Criteria
- 2024 Paris Paralympic Games – Archery Nomination Criteria Unveiled
- Archery Australia welcomes funding boost from PARIS 2024 OLYMPIC AND PARALYMPIC preparation fund