2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games (25th August – 6th September) 2020 Tokyo Paralympics Archery Nomination Criteria All athletes wishing to be considered for nomination to the 2020 Australian Paralympic Team pursuant to clause 5 of the 2020 Tokyo Paralympics Archery Nomination Criteria must register their interest no later than 1 March 2020 by clicking on the following link (Click Here). By clicking on this link you will be added to the Archery Australia Paralympic Long List form. The required minimum qualification scores as outlined in clause 5(d) of the 2020 Tokyo Paralympics Archery Nomination Criteria must be submitted by email to Megan Nally at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 1 March 2020. By registering your interest in being eligible for nomination under this criteria you acknowledge that you have read and understood the 2020 Tokyo Paralympics Archery Nomination Criteria. 2020 Paralympic Games – Nomination Criteria 2020 Paralympic Games – Registration of Interest
- Archery Australia sets target to revamp education processes with etrainu
- Celebrating Success at the 2023 Pacific Games
- We're Thrilled to Announce the Selection Criteria for the 2024 World Archery Field Championships!
- "Motion Forward" - Our Story on Canvas
- 2023 National Target Championships Medalists