2018 WORLD FIELD CHAMPIONSHIPS The 2018 World Field Archery Championships starts today with Official Practice. The last of the Archery Australia Team Members arrived yesterday. Anthony Maxworthy (Team Manager) reports – The trip from Marco Polo Airport – Venice to Cortina through the Dolomites was spectacular and the pics don’t do the region justice. I now know it’s true what they say about Italian drivers – it was often “heart in the mouth” on the thin twisting mountain roads. The Archery Australia team members are – Michael Fisher Men Barebow Recurve Anna Walls Junior Women Compound Ben Howell Junior Men Recurve Anthony Maxworthy (Team Manager) Follow the results on World Archery at www.archery.org Below are some images of Cortina, from the images and the mountains it may be a challenged field tournament.
- 2023 National Program Update
- 2024 Paris Olympic Games Nomination Criteria Update
- Announcing the 2024 World Archery Events – Selection Criteria
- 2024 Paris Paralympic Games – Archery Nomination Criteria Unveiled
- Archery Australia welcomes funding boost from PARIS 2024 OLYMPIC AND PARALYMPIC preparation fund