2016 OCEANIA CHAMPIONSHIPS TEAM SELECTION Archery Australia has just released the Open and Youth Selection policies for the team to the 2016 Oceania Championships in Tonga. This has followed receipt of a preliminary program, although to date there has been no official confirmation that the event will go ahead or any official invitation packages. Currently there are no information concerning venue, accommodation, entry fees, etc. LINK
- A Celebratory Milestone: Archery Australia Wins the Win Well Award!
- Archery Australia sets target to revamp education processes with etrainu
- Celebrating Success at the 2023 Pacific Games
- We're Thrilled to Announce the Selection Criteria for the 2024 World Archery Field Championships!
- "Motion Forward" - Our Story on Canvas