2014 NATIONAL ARCHERY CHAMPIONSHIPS Sunday 19th to Wednesday 22nd October 2014 LOCATION Jarvis Oval, Deakin University, Geelong Campus, Pigdon Rd, Waurn Ponds, Victoria, Australia Entry numbers are limited to the first 250 for the Target events, 200 for the Field events and 120 for the Clout. To avoid disappointment, enter early. ENTRIES : All entries are to be made online Credit card facilities will be available with online entries, payments can also be made by Cheque, Money Order or Direct Deposit; find out more by going to Conditions of Entry and Additional Information. ONLINE ENTRY FORM PROGRAM Saturday 18th October Unofficial Practice Registration and Equipment Inspection Sunday 19th October Registration and Equipment Inspection National Short Distance Championships – WA 900 (2 Flights AM and PM) Monday 20th October National Target Championships – WA 90/1440, WA 70/1440 and WA 60/1440 National Field Championships – 24 target Marked WA Field Tuesday 21st October National Target Championships – WA 90/1440, WA 70/1440 and WA 60/1440 National Field Championships – 24 target Marked WA Field Wednesday 22nd October National Clout Championships – Double Clout PROPOSED DETAILED PROGRAM
- A Celebratory Milestone: Archery Australia Wins the Win Well Award!
- Archery Australia sets target to revamp education processes with etrainu
- Celebrating Success at the 2023 Pacific Games
- We're Thrilled to Announce the Selection Criteria for the 2024 World Archery Field Championships!
- "Motion Forward" - Our Story on Canvas