2012 BOARD ELECTIONS Following the recent Board Election I have been advise by the Chief Scrutineer Gavin Hunt from the Australian Sports Commission that Sue Gliddon and John Hyde have been elected to the Archery Australia Board. Sue and John will take up their role from 1st November 2012 for a four-year term. The Archery Australia Board from the 1st November 2012 will be – Brian Hagaman Ed Crowther Sue Gliddon John Hyde At the November 2012 Meeting of the Archery Australia Board the President and Vice President will be elected and Appointed Board Members appointed. James Larven Archery AustraliaChief Executive Officer
- A Celebratory Milestone: Archery Australia Wins the Win Well Award!
- Archery Australia sets target to revamp education processes with etrainu
- Celebrating Success at the 2023 Pacific Games
- We're Thrilled to Announce the Selection Criteria for the 2024 World Archery Field Championships!
- "Motion Forward" - Our Story on Canvas