2018 Youth Olympic Games Selection Update The Nomination and Selection criteria for the 2018 Youth Olympic Games (YOG) is currently with the Australian Olympic Committee (AOC) for their endorsement. We expect to be in a position to publish the criteria by mid-February 2018. The Nomination and Selection document will include the following performance criteria: Nomination Criteria Athletes can only be nominated for selection by achieving the following performance criteria: Selection process: i. In the qualification period 1 February 2018 to 17 June 2018 athletes must achieve at least three (3) scores greater or equal to the World Archery minimum standard for Youth Olympic Games. These scores are: (a) Male – 610 (60/720) (b) Female – 600 (60/720) These scores must be achieved at Archery Australia registered tournaments including QRE’s (Qualifying and Ranking Event) using a Recurve bow. To be eligible for selection you must have been born between 1 January 2001 and 31 December 2003. Please click here for the final selection document endorsed by the AOC.
- 2023 National Program Update
- 2024 Paris Olympic Games Nomination Criteria Update
- Announcing the 2024 World Archery Events – Selection Criteria
- 2024 Paris Paralympic Games – Archery Nomination Criteria Unveiled
- Archery Australia welcomes funding boost from PARIS 2024 OLYMPIC AND PARALYMPIC preparation fund