2021 National Indoor Championships
Location – Various
Date – 10-11 July 2021
The 2021 National Indoor Championships will be conducted in conjunction with local Indoor Tournaments usually RGB Indoor Championships.
RGB may use multiple venues; each venue must be registered with Archery Australia.
Date: The 2021 National/State Indoor Archery Championships will be run over the weekend of 10 and 11 July 2021.
Rounds shot: All competitors, including arbalists, will shoot –
Double Australian Indoor Round 18m (Vegas style) (2 x 30 arrow rounds)
Single World Archery Indoor 18m round (60 arrows)
NOTE – The Double Australia Indoor Round will be shot first.
The total score will be out of 1200 for each competitor.
- 7 June 2021 – Organising Committee to provide Archery Australia at email@example.com
- Organising Committee contact details
- Venue Details
- Copy of local entry form and/or link to Online Entry Form
- 15 June 2021 – Organisers will be provided with assistance from the IT Committee to set up the event in Archers Diary.
- 1 July 2021 – Individual entries as well as Open and RGB team entries close (Changes to Open and RGB teams may be made up until midnight 6th July 2021).
- 10–11 July 2021 – Conduct event and enter results. The use of multiple computers, to enable fast and efficient processing of results is recommended.
- 23 July 2021 – A scanned copy of the original scorecard to arrive Archery Australia Office firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the National Indoor Manual – Please Click Here
Open Team Championships:
The Open Team Championships will be contested in the following categories
Youth: Recurve and Compound
- Open: Recurve, Compound and Barebow (Barebow recurve, Barebow compound and longbow)
- Master/Veteran/Veteran Plus: Recurve and Compound
To Register for your Open Teams – Click Here
There is no limit to the number of teams that can be entered in each open category. Team entries must be submitted using this form no later than by 11.59pm local time on 5 July 2021.
Changes to Open Teams can be made up until midnight Monday 7 July 2021 by sending an email to email@example.com
For more information please contact Anthony Maxworthy: firstname.lastname@example.org