2021 National Indoor Championships
Location – Various
Date – 10-11 July 2021
The 2021 National Indoor Championships will be conducted in conjunction with local Indoor Tournaments usually RGB Indoor Championships.
RGB may use multiple venues; each venue must be registered with Archery Australia.
Date: The 2021 National/State Indoor Archery Championships will be run over the weekend of 10 and 11 July 2021.
Rounds shot: All competitors, including arbalists, will shoot –
Double Australian Indoor Round 18m (Vegas style) (2 x 30 arrow rounds)
Single World Archery Indoor 18m round (60 arrows)
NOTE – The Double Australia Indoor Round will be shot first.
The total score will be out of 1200 for each competitor.
- 7 June 2021 – Organising Committee to provide Archery Australia at email@example.com
- Organising Committee contact details
- Venue Details
- Copy of local entry form and/or link to Online Entry Form
- 15 June 2021 – Organisers will be provided with assistance from the IT Committee to set up the event in Archers Diary.
- 1 July 2021 – Individual entries as well as Open and RGB team entries close (Changes to Open and RGB teams may be made up until midnight 6th July 2021).
- 10–11 July 2021 – Conduct event and enter results. The use of multiple computers, to enable fast and efficient processing of results is recommended.
- 23 July 2021 – A scanned copy of the original scorecard to arrive Archery Australia Office firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the National Indoor Manual – Please Click Here
For more information please contact Anthony Maxworthy: email@example.com