Archery Australia Regional Development Program
The AARDP is a nationally focused program that aims to provide a clear pathway for athletes who demonstrate a commitment and drive to be internationally competitive. Archery Australia works in conjunction with Recognised Governing Bodies (RGBs) to deliver the programs.
Some state AARDP’s also encompass a state development program.
The AARDP has been implemented to:
- Develop squad members to a level where they can qualify for entry into Archery Australia National Squads.
- Educate and prepare archers for the rigours of training as an elite Athlete both physically and mentally.
- develop a greater level of opportunity for squad members to compete domestically and internationally.
AARDP squads are:
- SQAS (South Queensland)
- NSW (Archery New South Wales)
- ACT (Archery ACT)
- VIC (Archery Victoria)
- SA (Archery South Australia)
- WA (Archery Western Australia)
- TAS (Archery Society of Tasmania)
Regional Development Program Guidelines – Click Here
For more information please contact the High Performance Pathways Manager, Robert Turner: firstname.lastname@example.org