WESTLAKES ARCHERS INC
invite you to a World Ranking Event
LAKE MACQUARIE GAMES
FITA FIELD CHAMPIONSHIPS
on Sunday, August 1, 2021
(postponed from August 2, 2020)
By entering the event you are agreeing to be bound by the Constitution and Rules of Archery Australia Inc.
EVENT: 24 T FITA (Long) Field and 24 T FITA (Short) Field
24 T FITA (Joey peg) Field (if required)
(3 arrows to be shot at each target…all arrows score).
LOCATION: Fassifern Oval, 51 Miller Road, Fassifern, 2283.
TIME: Sunday : 8.00am Breakfast available for purchase (Bacon and egg roll)
8.30 – 9.00am Registration
9.30am First arrow shot.
- Open Men/Women Compound/Recurve/Longbow/Crossbow Freestyle/Barebow
- Master Men/Women Compound/Recurve/Longbow/Crossbow Freestyle/Barebow
- Veteran Men/Women Compound/Recurve/Longbow/Crossbow Freestyle/Barebow
- Under 20 Boys/Girls Compound/Recurve/Longbow/Crossbow Freestyle/Barebow
- Cadet Boys/Girls Compound/Recurve/Longbow/Crossbow Freestyle/Barebow
- Intermediate Boys/Girls Compound/Recurve/Longbow/Crossbow Freestyle/Barebow
- Cub Boys/Girls Compound/Recurve/Longbow/Crossbow Freestyle/Barebow
This event is open to all Archery Alliance members.
Lake Macquarie Games medallions will be presented at the conclusion of the event for all divisions.
Online entries accepted via email or Archer’s Diary.
COST: $35 for 18 and over. $25 for Under 18s.
To pay by Direct Deposit contact The Secretary for bank account details
Or pay via our website (www.westlakesarchers.com.au)
CLOSING DATE: 21 July, 2021 (late entries accepted on application with the Secretary)
NOTE: No camo clothing. The canteen will be open for breakfast and throughout the day.
CROSSBOW archers must show a current NSW permit at registration.
There have been some alterations to the course from previous years.
Bow weight must be under 60lb.
ENTRIES and/or FOR MORE INFORMATION: Contact: V O’Brien (mobile) 0438 430 988
MAIL ENTRIES CAN BE SENT TO: The Secretary
Westlakes Archers Inc
67 Araminta Chase
Cameron Park 2285
For postal entry
||Association – ABA or AA – number
||Equipment (R.C.X) incl Freestyle or Barebow
||Sex/Division (Vet, Master, Open, age group for juniors)