Name of Event: QRE – Double Target
Host RGB or Club: Victor Harbor Archery Club
Round/s to be shot: Target: Single& Double – Target QRE 720 rounds applicable to age division 1440 – Target 1440 rounds applicable to age division WA70/720(122cm),WA60/720(122cm),WA50/720(80cm),AA50/720(122cm), AA40/720(122cm),AA30/720(122cm)
Start Times: 9 am
Date of the Event: 15-Oct-2022
Register as Archery Alliance Event: No
Event Venue: 49 Back Valley Rd, Back Valley. South Australia. 5
Contact Details: Tournament Director: Pat Coghlan 0429 095 582 Club Secretary: William Tune 0498 725 524 Club President: Graham Potts 0408 809 538
Website Address: https://www.victorharborarcheryclub.com
Entry Postal Address: PO Box 2184, Victor Harbor. SA. 5211
Sign in and practice at 9 am
Official practice and scoring from 9:30 am
Costs: Club and associate members = $10, Visitors = $15
Other details or conditions:
Entries via The Archers Diary only (or AA when SportsTG event set up)
• Archers are required to show their current Archery Australia membership card at sign in
• Archers arriving late will not be permitted to shoot
• Archers are required to bring their own device for electronic scoring
• Archers are responsible for ensuring their scores are correctly uploaded to Archers Diary prior to leaving the venue
• Archers are responsible for ensuring all paper score sheets are correctly filled out, scores tallied and signed prior to leaving the venue
• Archers wishing to shoot outside their own age divisions are required to nominate this clearly on the entry – no changes will be made after registration
An archer after entering a tournament may cancel their entry.
If the cancellation is advised formally (in writing by email to email@example.com) with the Organising Committee not less than 72 hours prior to the event a refund will be issued following the completion of the competition. There will be a deduction of 20% of the entry fee to cover expenses.
If an archer cancels less than 72 hours prior to the event or the archer fails to attend the competition without any prior notice they will forfeit all entry fees paid unless they can render written proof of their inability to attend such as a medical certificate or police report. In this case the archer will receive a refund less a deduction of 20% to cover expenses.